Sunday, August 28, 2011

Saskatchewan Couple Win $40 Million Lottery

Saskatchewan Couple Win $40 Million Lottery A Saskatchewan couple recently made headlines by winning an incredible $40 million in the lottery. John Kinzel and his wife Darlene couldn’t have been more surprised last week when they found out that they became the winners of the biggest jackpot in Saskatchewan lottery history. On a whim, John Kinzel decided to pick all 4′s when purchasing his Lotto Max ticket. He ended up with the lucky numbers: 4, 14, 24, 41, 43, 46 and 49. When his wife read the matching winning numbers aloud he responded with a modest, “Heck, looks like we won $40 million .” Saskatchewan Couple Win $40 Million Lottery These citizen of Paradise Hill have stated that they’re going to enjoy their winnings by retiring, not worrying about financial hassles and helping their family. They also plan on avoiding long, cold winters altogether. Hopefully they will be able to enjoy their new found wealth in a happy, healthy future. It’s always incredible to read about anyone who wins the lottery– the odds are so incredibly slim. In fact, upon reading the article I was inspired to do a little research. Of course, it depends on what lotto game you decide to play — some have better odds than others. But for the most part there’s more of a chance of you getting in a car accident on the way of purchasing your lotto ticket than there is of you actually winning. I find this to be somewhat sad. Despite the fact that many people say that buying lottery tickets is a waste of money, I quite like doing it. There’s something appealing about taking a crack at the almost impossible. The odds are so incredibly remote, but every time I always wonder… what if? Saskatchewan Couple Win $40 Million Lottery I guess that’s the name of the game. What if? Day to day life can be so stressful, frustrating. Buying a lottery ticket for a dollar is often a momentary escape. I always find myself daydreaming about what I would do if I won. It’s a nice feeling, even though the odds of me actually winning are something like 200 million to 1. When you hear stories like that of John and Darlene Kinzel you start to feel a bit better about wasting a dollar or two on lotto tickets. I guess at the end of the day (yes, this is super cliche) you can’t win at all unless you play. I know it’s a waste of money, but I like the few minutes that come after the purchase where I figure out what exactly I’d do with my winnings. And then it fades, I check the ticket, throw it away and play again. Congratulations to John and Darlene! Saskatchewan Couple Win $40 Million Lottery

Original post:
Saskatchewan Couple Win $40 Million Lottery

No comments:

Post a Comment